Howard Johnson Express Inn - Colorado Springs38.8166978220914, -104.82200101018
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Colorado Springs is a 2-star venue placed about 3.9 km from World Arena. Built in 1985, the hotel was renovated in 1997. Howard Johnson Express Inn - Colorado Springs comprises of 42 rooms.
The venue is located near Ivywild Park and is 20 minutes' walk of Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum. The hotel offers easy access to Colorado Springs's city center, which is about 20 minutes' walk away.
Tourist places, such as a museum and a theatre, are next to the property.
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Colorado Springs is located within a 20-minute drive from Colorado Springs airport.
A private balcony, a refrigerator and a work desk are provided in each room. Rooms feature a microwave oven and tea and coffee making facilities for comfortable stay.
Eat & Drink
It offers a daily continental breakfast. At the bar you can select from a range of exotic drinks. Offering a variety of dishes, Montague's Parlour and Luigi's Restaurant are about 350 meters away.
There are an indoor heated pool and an outdoor pool area available at the property.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Public parking is possible on site for free.
Number of rooms: 42.
On-site car park
Seasonal outdoor pool
Indoor heated swimming pool
Sports & Fitness
- Newspaper service
- Continental breakfast
- Meeting room
Spa & Leisure
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Rollaway beds
- Cable/ Satellite television
- Direct dial telephone
- AM/FM alarm clock
Rooms and availability
2 Double beds2 Double beds, Sleeping arrangements for 3 persons
Sleeping arrangements for 4 persons
- City landmarks
Rating by category:
Bed was very comfortable. Maid service very good. Location was close to both the city and the highway.
Breakfast area in office is too small. Room floors felt sticky and dirty. Bugs in bathroom. Wakeup call was off by 23 minutes (late). Luckily no impact in my case.
The rooms were old- they attempted to update- but not very well done. The area was TERRIBLE! The sheets were stained, the hall outside of our room smelled of urine, and the dead bolt would not engage.
The staff is nice and friendly, they try and help as much as they can.
The rooms aren't the cleanest, they do bare minimum to clean the room. We have a mouse in our room and they just put a trap out with fruitloops to try and catch it. The floor turned my husband and I feet black so you have to wear shoes. The sheets have cigarette burns in them. The people that are around are very loud.
Bed bugs and they didn't do anything.
The manage Armando was just great. He went out of hois way to clean the air conditioning filter so I could sleep
The room # 104 was in terrible condition. It had been broken into the lock was not good there were loose wires in the room the air condition filter was absolutely filthy. the carpeting was really bad the paint on the was bad
Horrible they overbooked my room staffing was responsible
saw cars hitting cars getting in and out of parking spaces no room to turn around
We were asked upon booking if we would like free breakfast. There wasn't any breakfast available.
I like nothing about this place
I didn't like anything very rude staff
Filthy, nothing worked correctly, WiFi didn't work, and had people knocking on my door at 4 am asking for money!?!?! Asked for a refund and was told no. Also booked a king room a week in advance and was told non were available, are you kidding???
Room wasn't cleaned thoroughly no iron bathroom flickered ask feel to fix it they didnt
The value I guess, but it was horrible
The service, the room, the environment what else do you want to hear. We made reservations but couldn't get the room we asked for - why? First come, first serve was the answer. Needed a non-smoking room, didn't get that either- why? The other rooms were taken we were told....such a bs story she started telling us....
- The price (really cheap) - Looks quite poor from outside, but the room was really nice, big, with a huge bed and enough space to move - There were the fridge, the microwave oven, the coffee-machine, the staff for ironing - The room was clean when we arrived - We asked for the baby-bed and were provided with one - The free breakfast served every day, free coffee and tea provided - Situated in 2 km from city center, accessible by foot (but quite long), there are the sidewalks all along the route - The staff was friendly, they've respnded at all our demands
- We were staying for one week. During this time the room cleaning was made only once!!! And to be honest, we do not demand much, we do not need the towels to be changed every day! But they could at least clear the rubish bins some times!!! Just this, and I would tell our staying was perfect. - The microwave oven worked strangly (was heating but had some problems with programming) - The staff for ironing strangly disappeard after a couple of days of our staying - The baby-bed was dirty, reason: it is never in service - The breakfast is really poor (cornflacs and toasts) - There is an outdoor swimming pool, but it was closed for the season (we we staying at the beginning of october, and the weather was really hot. If we could have the fresh water that could be great!) - Situated not in the best district of Colorado Springs, surrounded with car-sevices - Some of the hotel clients are really strange... Seems if some of are living in the hotel
Shower was great.... it was older....not a water saver and it really blasted.. bed and linnen was clean. Room was dusty behind furniture not that clean. Open spaces were clean. Bathroom was mostly clean....some mold in grout. Place was quiet. Staff was polite. All considered for single guy ......nice enough and cheap
Did not have our reservation....we had to make waves to get our room. No amenities in room...microwave or like. Little dirty in corners. ..cheap not intolerable
The rooms smelled of cigarette smoke and the rooms were not very clean. Only some of the rooms have the fridge and microwave. The window in our room was taped where it was broken. The shower did not have a mat in tub it was too slippery. The tv was old not update like the website shows. The pool was dirty.